Products and services Tax is a consolidated indirect tax policy that encompasses VAT, CST, Service Tax, Central Excise duty, Entertainment Tax, etc and it is valid across India with effect from from 1 July 2017 DIGITAL SEVA KENDRA Team allows you getting your GST Registration Number via Digital seva Kendra. Digital seva Kendra is simple to use but nevertheless you will need to required the professional's to fill up your application forms and submission in the documents around the Digital seva Kendra because there are lots of the complex field within the GST Forms like choose the best jurisdiction area or range & additional other things.
GST Registration Documents
You need to needed to prepare a few of the documents as per the legal entity :-
a) In case of Sole Proprietorship Firm -
-Pan Card and Address Evidence of the proprietor.
- any other firm registration certificate like msme registration etc.
b) In the case of Private Limited Company or a Person Company.
- Pan Card with the Company, COI, MOA & AOA of Company.
- Board Resolution with Directors Id & Address Proof.
c) In case there is Partnership Firm -
- Pan card with the Firm with all the deed.
- Partnership registration certificate & partner's id & address proof.
d) In case of LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) -
- COI & Pan Card of Company.
- Deed Partners Id & Address Proof